At the end of the course participants will be able engage community members using inclusive and conflict sensitive processes to encourage attitude change.
• Course Content
• Introduction to Participatory Development
• Emergence of Participatory Integrated Community Development (PICD) and other approaches
• Importance of attitude change in sustainable development
• Participatory prioritization of needs
• Collective engagement of communities in planning for sustainability
• Community resource mobilization
Accommodation, Meals, Training Materials, Certificate, Field Trip
STIPA reserves the right to postpone training if the minimum number of enrolments is not achieved. Please make payment before 2 November 2015. Cancellations made before 10 November 2015 will attract a 10% administration fee. No refunds will be made after this date. You may transfer your enrolment to a colleague without penalty.
Download the application form here>>>>